Dog and Cat Rescue organizations, please sign up for a booth at our Paws in the Park dog walk to be
held on May 7th. This walk for homeless pets will be held at the Wayside Inn in Sudbury, MA. Rescue
groups can participate for no charge. All we ask in return is that you promote it with a link on your
Web site (http://www.saveadog.org/Paws2023.asp), inviting your supporters to come. We'll give you a
10x10 space for your booth and you can bring dogs and/or pictures of your adoptable dogs. Our MC will
feature your dogs throughout the day and invite potential adopters to come and talk with you after the
parade of adoptable dogs at noon. Scroll down for more instructions on the event and sign up we can
reserve a spot for you!
2022's 22nd Annual Paws in the Park was a fun day and a great success. We had many attendees - both 2 legged and 4 legged -
and a great day was had by all, while raising funds for our homeless pets. This year, as we plan to gather together again,
we hope to do
the same and will be working hard to get the word out. Paws in the Park will be promoted via social media and the internet, online newspapers
postcards, and businesses.
If you plan on attending this year's Paws in the Park, please don't forget to make a note of it on your website.
- Set up time: 8 AM to 9:30 (you can park ONE car on the field at your space)
- Open to the Public at 10 AM.
- Walk begins at 11 AM.
- You will have a 10 x 10 space. Bring table and chairs and a pop-up that you can stake securley into the ground.
- We really need your cooperation in getting the rescue message across so please bring a dog or two for the Adoptable Dogs parade! Limit 2 large dogs or 4 small dogs per booth. Dogs must be supervised at all times.
- If you are bringing a dog or dogs for the Adoptable Dogs Parade,
please send the information about them to
- Please bring adoption applications and photos of dogs for adoption (no onsite adoptions, please). Bring things to sell and your donation can as well.
- You may sell from your space (sorry food and drinks for human consumption may not be sold).
- All groups must pre-register by May 2nd; early birds who notify us by April 28th will be listed in our
- Paws in the Park will end at 3:00 pm.
To reserve your spot
Submit an on-line Attendee Confirmation Form
We will be updating this website as information and activities are confirmed. Please keep checking back.
| Merrimack River Feline Rescue Society